Always getting a pop-up window from www.strtsrv.com each time you do a Google search and click on any of the suggested sites? This means your PC has been infected by www.strtsrv.com adware, which will mess up your PC and degrade your system performance strikingly, follow this detailed guide to get rid of www.strtsrv.com virus now.
Www.strtsrv.com is a nasty adware and browser hijacker that keeps redirecting all your search results of Google, Bing or Yahoo to its sponsored advertising websites. Generally, your system will be infected by www.strtsrv.com when you download free software from unknown third party websites. After it invades your system, it inserts malicious codes on your IE, Firefox and Chrome, then it will constant take you to its sponsors’ website whenever you perform search. Moreover, it embed in-text ads, underlined keyword ads or hyperlinked text ads on most of your webpage, then when you browse the pages, you will find that some of words / text of that page have be highlighted or hyperlinked, and ads will pop up when your cursor move over them.
More severely, Www.strtsrv.com virus connects remote server to bring more malware that would strikingly slow down your PC and make your PC be a easy target for hacker, who will hack you system to earn ransom money as well stealing your confidential information such as banking details. If you are one of the unfortunate people who is still under harassment of Www.strtsrv.com, read the quick steps below to get rid of the Www.strtsrv.com virus manually. During the removal process, if you have any trouble, feel free to get Online PC Expert to help you:
Screenshot of Www.strtsrv.com
More Problems Caused by www.strtsrv.com
- Www.strtsrv.com disables many of your system programs;
- Www.strtsrv.com hides or deletes your files like MS Office documents, videos, images and music;
- Www.strtsrv.com adds, changes or replaces Keys and Values on your Registry, triggering various system errors;
- Www.strtsrv.com harasses you with annoying ads and displays page you haven’t requested;
- Www.strtsrv.com makes your firewall and antivirus software disabled;
- Www.strtsrv.com strikingly slows down your system speed;
- It takes a long time to complete system launching due to the startups added by Www.strtsrv.com;
- Your computer encounters more system crash since Www.strtsrv.com damages your important system files;
Viruses Connected with Www.strtsrv.com Virus
searchassist.com, start.quone8.com, Websearch.relevantsearch.info, Mysearch.Avg.com, Mybrowsercheck.com, Websearch.soft-quick.info, websearch.just browse.info, FastOnlineFinder.com, Qvo6.com Hijacker, Search.Whitesmoke.com, Websearch.searchthere.info, Localmoxie.com, Mystart Incredibar Virus, Dosearches.com, Search.qone8.com, Babylon Search Virus, Mysearchresults.com , Searchbunnie.com, Isearch.fantastigames.com/465, onlinewebsearch.com, Search.certified-toolbar.com , Ewc.scriptpage.net, Search-Goal, Grusskartencenter.com, static.salesresourcepartners.com/g/, websearch.just.info, Dfn.donetools.net, search.nation.com, Search.ueep.com, www.delta-homes.com, AVG Nation Search, Search.wajam.com, www.golsearch.com, Browser Safeguard, Duckduckgo, Sweetpacks-search.com, websearch.oversearch.info, Beesq.net, Searchnu.com/406, www1.delta-search.com, 7go.com, Search.ividi.org, Dnsrsearch.com, GetGo Search, Vube.com, Nattly Search, Safehomepage.com, startpage.com, ZoneAlarm Search, TornTV Virus, Visualbee.delta-search.com, Top 10, start.search.us.com, Search Protect by Conduit, MonsterMarketplace.com, Websearch.searchiseasy.info, Ad.yieldmanager.com, www.techprotectorltd.com, ultimate-search.net, Start.sweetpacks.com, SearchYa, Home.gamesgofree.com, Websearch.simplesearches.info, SafeSearch, Bueno search, browser defender, Search.conduit.com, Jvl.libpack.net, Searchnu.com/406, News.net, Instant Savings App, V9.com, Start.iminent.com, Http://search.b1.org, cloud-connect.net, Websearch.searchesplace.info , WebCake 3.00, Search fly, News.net, Snap.do
Get Rid of Www.strtsrv.com step by step now
Step1: Remove suspicious and unwanted browser add-ons, toolbars and extensions:
Step2: Set Your DNS as Google’s public DNS (18.104.22.168):
Step3: Stop Www.strtsrv.com processes in the Windows Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together
Step4: Show all hidden files:
- Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
- Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
- Click on the Control Panel menu option.
- When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
- Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
- Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
- Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
- Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
Step5: Erase Www.strtsrv.com Virus associated files
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstats.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarpreferences.dat %AllUsersProfile%Application Data~r %AllUsersProfile%Application Data.dll %AllUsersProfile%Application Data.exe %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstat.log
Step6: Terminate these Registry Entries created by Www.strtsrv.com.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCLSID HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternetSettings “CertificateRevocation”=0 HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem “DisableTaskMgr” = 1 HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun: [avsdsvc] %CommonAppData%ifdstoresecurity_defender.exe /min HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInstallerProductsrandom
Video Guide about How to Remove Registry Entries of Adware
Important Tips: The whole process of removing www.strtsrv.com malware is very risk and you may disable your computer totally if you make any mistake on deleting the infected files. Before you take action to remove related files of www.strtsrv.com, make sure that you are experienced and skilled enough on handling malware. If you have no confidence on your skills, please find someone specialized on PC problems to guide you. No one could help you and felling helpless? Let Professional Online Expert takes care of it for you: