Annoyed with Ads by ViewPassword pop-up unable to block Ads by ViewPassword? Your antivirus software cannot detect and remove Ads by ViewPassword either? Don’t upset, here is the best guide for you to get rid of Ads by ViewPassword virus quickly and completely.
Ads by ViewPassword
Ads by ViewPassword is another malicious adware harmful as the notorious BetterSurf infection. Your PC will be infected by Ads by ViewPassword after you install some suspicious browser add-ons like Tube Dimmer, which inserts spyware and ads codes on your IE, Firefox or Chrome. Once installed, at most of time during your web browsing, you will be harassed by ads in types like banner ads, text hyperlink ads, coupon drop down ads and pop-up ads.
Ads by ViewPassword is able to add its codes in your Registry to prevent itself from being removed by antivirus programs, which usually has no enough authority to delete files on Registry. As a result, your PC will encounter lots of problems like homepage redirecting, system crash, malfunction of software and even system lockup, which are all caused by the infections dropped by Ads by ViewPassword virus.
To protect your PC and avoid further damage, follow the steps below to get rid of this Ads by ViewPassword adware via manually detecting and removing all the related files of ViewPassword malware. If you are under harassment from Ads by ViewPassword pop up, please follow the quick guide below to eliminate the Ads by ViewPassword popup virus.
Important Tips: You are not recommended to complete the Ads by ViewPassword manual removal process if you are not a computer expert, since you would risk to delete wrong files that will cause severe system malfunction. Therefore, you have to assure that you are equipped with expert-level knowledge and skills on PC before you do anything on the infected system. If you are not experienced enough on manually removing a virus, please get Professional PC Support to help you.
More Problems Caused by Ads by ViewPassword
- Ads by ViewPassword strikingly slows down your system speed;
- It takes a long time to complete system launching due to the startups added by Ads by ViewPassword;
- Your computer encounters more system crash since Ads by ViewPassword damages your important system files;
- Ads by ViewPassword disables many of your system programs;
- Ads by ViewPassword hides or deletes your files like MS Office documents, videos, images and music;
- Ads by ViewPassword adds, changes or replaces Keys and Values on your Registry, triggering various system errors;
- Ads by ViewPassword harasses you with annoying ads and displays page you haven’t requested;
- Ads by ViewPassword makes your firewall and antivirus software disabled;
- Ads by ViewPassword installs malicious programs without your permission.
Block Ads by ViewPassword Permanently
Step1: Remove suspicious and unwanted browser add-ons, toolbars and extensions:
Step2: Set Your DNS as Google’s public DNS (188.8.131.52):
Step3: Stop Ads by ViewPassword processes in the Windows Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together
Step4: Show all hidden files:
- Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
- Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
- Click on the Control Panel menu option.
- When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
- Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
- Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
- Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
- Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
Step5: Erase Ads by ViewPassword Virus associated files
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstats.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallIE.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarpreferences.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstat.log
Step6: Terminate these Registry Entries created by Ads by ViewPassword.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunOnce[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallAntivirus Security Pro VirusShortcutPath “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” –u HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallAntivirus Security Pro VirusShortcutPath “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” –u HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCLSID HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInstallerProductsrandom
Video Guide on Removing Registry Entries of Virus Similar to Ads by ViewPassword
Ads by ViewPassword virus is stubborn virus could not be removed by any antivirus programs, it require professional skills to remove all the Ads by ViewPassword related files manually. If you do not remove it early, your PC will have to suffer more severe issues like system crash or screen lockup. You should take action now to get rid of Ads by ViewPassword before everything get worse.
Attention: If you have no enough skills and experience on handling a virus manually, please never try to complete the manual removal steps by yourself, or you will risk to disable your PC by removing crucial system files. Get Online PC Expert to help you: