Hijacked by websearch.pur-esult.info virus? It takes control of your browsers? This malware appears with a new tab without your permission? The computer runs in poor quality? Are you still searching for a quick and safe way to get rid of it? Please read the following instruction.
What is websearch.pur-esult.info?
Threat Type: Redirect virus, browser hijacker, toolbar, Search bar
Alert level: Severe
Targeted Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows8.
websearch.pur-esult.info (htttp://websearch.pur-esult.info) is referred to a browser hijacker that appears as a search engine. It is a virus application used to provide advertises pop-ups in very single boot. Normally, websearch.pur-esult.info is designed to have changs on the web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Normally it is distributed via unsafe downloads, hacked domains, corrupted forums or spam email attachments. Computer users need to be very careful when surfing online.
websearch.pur-esult.info virus, or websearch.pur-esult.info redirect is a pesky malware which aims to attack users’s finance. It changes the DNS setting, windows registries and files so that you cannot use your browsers normally. Besides, websearch.pur-esult.info search sever provides false search results which go directly to the unrelated random sites. It is quite annoying but you cannot find a way out because the security tool detects nothing? Computer users need to recognize that websearch.pur-esult.info is not just irritated, it is a dangerous program which may expose your sensitive information for illegal cyber crimes. The malware can automatically install additional computer threats like Trojans, Key logger, worm and spywares. More over, it redirect you to the unsafe sites which would probably show cookies to trace your internet histories and search habits. websearch.pur-esult.info is a king of horrible malware that puts your computer into undesirable condition and your personal data would be in danger. It is highly recommended to get rid of this search engine virus as quickly as you can.
- Computer is slow in startup, opening a program, visiting a website, playing games or watching TV.
- New desktop background and uncomfortable redirected issues
- The pop-ups advertisements completely take over your browsers
- The CUP is at 100% rage
- Homepage gets redirected
- Unknown free software have been downloaded.
websearch.pur-esult.info Virus Removal
The protections tools fail to help, why? websearch.pur-esult.info makes changes and glues itself in the key registries and files to keep itself safe. Besides, it is promoted by hackers who are capable of taking control of everything for money. Under such circumstance, the manual removal method is the only choice to completely get it off.
Step 1 – Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
8. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
9. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
Step 2 – Search and delete the associated files
%CommonAppData%pcdfdataconfig.bin %CommonAppData%pcdfdatadefs.bin %CommonAppData%pcdfdata.exe
Step 3 – Eliminate websearch.pur-esult.info from Control Panel
Move mouse cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen. Click Settings on Charms bar and go to Control Panel. Select Uninstall a program and remove websearch.pur-esult.info related programs.
Go to Start, navigate to Settings and click on Control Panel, navigate to Add or Remove Programs, choose Programs and Features, find websearch.pur-esult.info related programs, and hit Remove.
Go to Start, navigate to Control Panel, select Uninstall a program/Programs and Features, find websearch.pur-esult.info related programs, and click on Uninstall.
Step 4 – Restore your browser setting to the default status ( take IE as an example)
2.Click Internet Options and open the Advanced tab.
4.Select the tick box and again click Reset.
Step 5 – Reset your homepage
Important Note: This manual removal guide needs certain computer knowledge. If you are not so good at the procedure, you should ask help from a friend who is familiar with it. But Just Click Here to Get Instant Help from Skillful Online Experts.