Great Arcade Hits Ads Popup Removal
Great Arcade Hits is a notorious redirect virus and adware that has become a nuisance to PC users. Once Great Arcade Hits infects your PC, various nasty malware will invade your system at the same time. Currently, Great Arcade Hits can bypass almost all the antispyware to hide its related files on a infected PC deeply. Great Arcade Hits will infect all the famous web browsers such as IE, Chrome and Firefox by install malicious add-ons on them. Resulting from codes of Great Arcade Hits, your browsers will be taken over and your web browsing will be interrupted seriously.
Great Arcade Hits uses all kinds ads to harass you, including text hyperlinked ads, banner ads, video ads, popup ads and coupon ads. Whenever you click on a link to open new tab, ads Powered by Great Arcade Hits will popup. And on your webpage, random words will be underlined and attached with ads links from Great Arcade Hits.
It will be very risky if you do not remove Great Arcade Hits malware timely, because it generates security bugs on your PC to help other infections to damage your system . The worst situation is that spyware comes with Great Arcade Hits will steal your data and information by inserting codes on your browsers.
Therefore, its’ best to get rid of Great Arcade Hits virus as quickly as possible to avoid further damage and lost. If you cannot figure out a method to remove Great Arcade Hits virus, please follow the quick steps below to manually remove Great Arcade Hits now. And if you are not familiar with manual removal, you’d better get professional help from Online PC Expert:
More Problems Will Occur if You Do Not Remove Great Arcade Hits
- System Freezing / Crashing – Your computer encounter more system crash since Great Arcade Hits damage your important system files;
- Programs cannot be run – Great Arcade Hits disables many of your system programs;
- Lost of files – Great Arcade Hits hidden or delete your files like MS Office documents, videos, images and music;
- Sluggish Performance – Great Arcade Hits strikingly slow down your system speed;
- Slow Launch – It takes a long time to complete system launching due to the startups added by Great Arcade Hits;
- System Errors – Great Arcade Hits adds, changes or replaces Keys and Values on your Registry, triggering various system errors;
- Unwanted ads, popup and website – Great Arcade Hits harasses you with annoying ads and displays page you haven’t requested;
- Malfunction of Antivirus or Firewall – Great Arcade Hits makes your firewall and antivirus software disabled;
- Installation of Malware – Great Arcade Hits installs malicious programs without your permission.
Why my antivirus programs failed to detect and remove Great Arcade Hits?
In fact, virus makers are familiar the security rules and methods that a antivirus uses, therefore they can create some virus like Great Arcade Hits with codes able to bypass antivirus detection and removal. Great Arcade Hits is belong to one of the most stubborn virus, it can deeply root in your system without restriction from your firewall or antispyware. To get rid of such a kind of tricky virus, manual removal is the most effective way.
Get Rid of Great Arcade Hits redirect step by step now
Step1: Set Your DNS as Google’s public DNS (18.104.22.168):
Step2: Show all hidden files:
- Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
- Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
- Click on the Control Panel menu option.
- When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
- Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
- Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
- Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
- Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
Step3: Delete Great Arcade Hits redirect Virus associated files
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstats.dat %AllUsersProfile%Application Data~r %AllUsersProfile%Application Data.dll %AllUsersProfile%Application Data.exe %UserProfile%Application Data[random digits][random digits].cfg %UserProfile%Application Data[random digits][random digits].exe
Step4: Remove suspicious and unwanted browser add-ons, toolbars and extensions:
Step5: Terminate these Registry Entries created by Great Arcade Hits redirect.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem] HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerAdvanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0′ HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternetSettings “CertificateRevocation”=0 HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem “DisableTaskMgr” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInstallerProductsrandom
Video Guide about How to Remove Registry Entries of Adware
If you are not a computer expert, it will be very risky to complete the Great Arcade Hits manual removal process. You have to assure that you are equipped with expert-level knowledge and skills on PC before you do anything on the infected system. If you are not experienced enough on manually removing a virus, please get Professional PC Support to help you.